Functional (client-oriented) manager
Do you want to contribute to the digitalisation of one of the largest industrial players in the world and form the linking pin between client and supplier? Apply now for this challenging position at Energy21.
About the job:
As a functional manager, you are primarily responsible for running the Utility Management IT system in a smooth way and ensure that it seamlessly supports the client’s critical business processes. You are the linking pin between the client and the DevOps team of Energy21 and coordinate operationalising and testing the developed software. To guarantee quality, you monitor the information systems and oversee the planned changes, issues and incidents. Your daily focus is to maintain and strengthen the relationship with key users, the project manager and other stakeholders in the system landscape. You value clear communications to all relevant stakeholders. To really understand our client and their critical business processes, you are at least three days a week on site (Bergen op Zoom area).
Do you have:
- A university degree or equivalent ability, preferably with a Science, Technology, Engineering and/or Mathematics (STEM) background?
- Several years work experience (at least 3)
- Organisation sensitivity
- Affinity with IT
- Experience with relationship management
- Analytical and communication skills
What we offer in return:
- A position at a company with a flat organisational structure, ownership of work and lots of room for initiatives
- Technically challenging projects for a leading industrial company in Europe
- Strong team of colleagues that are passionate about energy
- Supporting facilities like a car (lease) laptop, iPhone and pension agreement
Who we are:
Energy21 offers knowledge and digital solutions for energy companies and large industrial players. Our services are distinguished by highly motivated employees who always want to go the extra mile for our clients. Our solutions are often a crucial pivot in the client’s operational process. We are therefore not only responsible for design and implementation, but also for 24/7 operation.
We have the professionalism of a large organization and the dynamics of a scale-up. That means: working for large clients, but also room for personal input. The ideal environment for motivated people who want to make a difference both internally and externally.
Interested or need more information?
Please send your resume and motivation to Didi Dorssers via firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please call us on +31 (0)30 – 670 6660.
We do not accept unsolicited or speculative applications from agencies that we have not agreed terms with, or have not explicitly invited to work on one of our vacancies.