The energy market is more dynamic than ever. By utilizing our knowledge and expertise, both energy companies and large-scale energy users are not only able to work as efficiently as possible, but also to respond to new opportunities.
Energy21 has been fulfilling this role for over 20 years and has been providing the key players in the European energy landscape with market expertise, innovative software solutions and data management services.
Energy21 employs smart, analytical people. They are experts in IT, and even more so in operational processes in the energy sector. In collaboration with our clients, they put their minds to complex data management issues. Focused and passionate, we work on the energy sector of the future together.
The energy market is evolving at an unprecedented speed. This brings with it technical challenges in terms of efficient and transparent business processes. As a Junior Consultant, your task will be to support energy companies and large-scale users in making the necessary changes.
How do you optimize data management systems so that these companies are ready for the energy transition? What innovations do you use to reduce congestion on the grid in the Netherlands or elsewhere in Europe? Could you design a blockchain for a local energy market?
These challenges are within arm’s reach at Energy21. Will you take them on?
Your development in the first year
To ensure your start is successful and to enable you to develop quickly, you will work with at least two large clients. In addition, you will complete a number of courses, depending on your prior education and interests. In fact, the first year is comparable to a traineeship. However, you are a full-fledged colleague; we give you a great deal of responsibility from the start.
Naturally, you will not stand alone. As a Junior, you will always work closely with experienced colleagues. Together, you will translate problems into workable processes, process improvements and corresponding systems. After an advisory phase, you will also be involved in the implementation process of our software services.
Read about the experiences of Kyo Beyeler and Pepijn Elshof, both started as Junior Consultants at Energy21.
Are you suited to this role?
- Do you have a university education or equivalent ability, preferably with a technical or STEM background?
- Do you understand our clients’ commercial interests in addition to the technical challenges?
- Do you speak both Dutch and English?
Do you recognize these competencies in yourself?
- Good social skills and a good team player
- Pro-active and flexible
- Responsible and independent
- Eager to learn and strong analytical skills
- Problem solving ability
Then we have plenty to offer you:
- Employment terms and conditions in line with the market
- An enthusiastic team of smart colleagues
- A position with an established name in the energy sector
- Technically challenging projects for leading companies in Europe
- The opportunity to develop into a specialist in the energy market
- Lease car, telephone, laptop
Please send your resume and motivation to: email@example.com. For more information, please call Eugene Baijings on +31 (0)30 670 6660.