The energy market is more dynamic than ever. By utilizing our knowledge and expertise, large-scale energy users are not only able to work as efficiently as possible, but also to respond to new opportunities.
Energy21 has been fulfilling this advisory role for over 20 years and has been providing the key players in the European energy sector with market expertise, innovative software solutions and data management services.
Energy21 employs smart, analytical people. They are experts in IT, and even more so in operational processes in the energy sector. In collaboration with our clients, they put their minds to complex data management issues. Focused and passionate, we work on the energy sector of the future together.
Energy21 is looking for a UX designer aiming to grease the wheels of the future energy sector.
As UX designer you will have an important role in enabling our customers to seize the opportunities that derive from the changes in the energy and translate these opportunities into user experiences that streamline their operation and stimulate new business rather than slowing down their daily processes and business drive.
We are looking for a UX designer to take ownership of user research, interviews, and surveys, and translate the findings into customer journey maps, sitemaps, user flows, mockups, and prototypes. The UX designer will also design the overall functionality of our products, and continuously iterate to ensure the best user experience.
Although your colleagues (often business analysts) will have a more technical perspective, you will be the one defending the customer centric perspective and trigger your colleagues to internalize this into their design thinking. You will be responsible for picturing our UX roadmap, managing the according style guide and guarding that new designs are consistent with the application concept.
- Research, conceiving, sketching, and prototyping;
- Designing and delivering user journeys, wireframes, and mockups for a variety of interfaces;
- Following a user-centric design approach and rapidly testing and iterating;
- Improving the user experience related to core functionality and new features
- You are passionate about usability and are very empathic and able to see from a user perspective both internally and externally;
- You can explain/defend your design decisions with knowledge about our customers’ needs;
- And of course experience with creating mockups, flow diagrams and style guides;
- Minimum of 3 years’ working experience with UX and functional design;
- Working experience with B2B applications / enterprise software;
- Experience with agile;
- Fluent in Dutch & English.
- Start date: a.s.a.p.
- 4-5 days a week
- Location: Utrecht
- A challenging role with freedom and responsibility;
- Employment terms and conditions in line with the market;
- An enthusiastic and inspiring team of smart colleagues to assist and support you.
Please send your resume and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please call Eugene Baijings on +31 (0)30 670 6660.