Office Manager (Portugal)
In the Lisbon area, we are looking for a dynamic, proactive and highly motivated part-time Office Manager to fulfil a temporary contract for one year.
Do you possess natural administration and organizational skills, have proven professional experience, preferably in an IT environment and do you efficiently communicate in both Portuguese and English, we would like to meet you.
JVE21 develops and tests innovative software solutions on behalf of Energy21 (based in The Netherlands) for the North European energy market. Day-to-day and project based the teams work very closely together.
As an office manager, you will be responsible for:
- Office and facility management – ordering office supplies; creating a motivating office environment; liaison with different partners
- Project management – proactively identify opportunities to improve process or functional operations; designing and implementing office policies
- Finance – receipt of invoices, registration, payment and archiving; monitoring office running costs and invoices to approved level; prepare financial information and control for the accountant; payment of salaries; deliver financial information to the CFO of Energy21
- HR – day to day operations of the HR functions and duties; draft employment contracts, amendments, assignments of employment and maintain all employee paperwork; provide direct support to employees in requests and clarification concerning HR topics; Keep up to date on local employment law changes; initiate and support the employee evaluation process; support and improve employee satisfaction
- Recruitment – execute selection process; manage appropriate channels and third party relationships to source new candidates; support selection process; operate new hire onboarding.
- Higher education and tech savvy
- Relevant experience in described tasks
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and strong communication skills
- Service oriented with ability to multi-task
- A warm, approachable manner with strong social and interpersonal skills
- Be able to efficiently communicate in Portuguese and English
- Competitive terms and conditions
- An enthusiastic team of smart colleagues
- A challenging and international working environment
- A one year contract from November 2020 until November 2021
If you are interested in our job vacancy, send your CV with motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Susan Burnham.