Business Analyst Supply
There is no market so dynamic and relevant as the energy market. Energy and utility companies are faced with more complex challenges due to the energy transition. Energy21 is looking for an experienced consultant that understands what is needed to transform the challenges our customers are facing into working solutions. As a Business Analyst for our practice Supply, you guide energy suppliers to integrate sustainable energy solutions in their portfolio.
About the job:
In this role, you combine your strong analytics skills with problem solving capabilities. You fully grasp the complexity of the challenges our customers face because you understand the trends and developments in the energy market. As a sparring partner for business management, multidisciplinary client team, product owners and other stakeholders, you determine the impact and develop ideas. You use your insights to propose, design and implement feasible solutions.
In this role, you work closely with the customer and the multidisciplinary client team that is end-to-end responsible for the solutions we deliver.
Most important tasks and responsibilities as a Business Analyst Supply:
- To know about and be able to act upon the trends and updates in the market for an energy supplier;
- Gathering business requirements;
- Designing an effective solution under architecture;
- Transforming this design in tangible user stories for the multidisciplinary client team;
- Guiding and supporting the client and the multidisciplinary client team during the implementation to make sure the client’s goals are achieved.
For more than 24 years we are an established name in the energy market. We service international tier-1 energy and utility companies with the implementation and management of business processes and IT solutions. Based on our EBASE platform, we offer standardised and customised solutions for commercial planning, operations and settlement processes.
By operationalising sustainable energy strategies for our customers, Energy21 plays an important role for both the (energy intense) consumers and producers on the market. An Associate Consultant Supply will be working in our Supply & Origination practice and is subject matter expert. This practice brings together the trade and sales departments of the larger energy and utility companies
The growth of renewables and increasing amounts of data stresses the importance of the services we deliver. Think of complex pricing, quoting, contracting, sales portfolio management, flexibility optimisation, billing and, ultimately, a fully digitised value chain. This practice works side-by-side with suppliers and customers in the planning, operation and settlement of flexible energy contracts while monitoring and optimising margins and premiums. Our customers have the opportunity to continuously optimise the added value they deliver by working together with our integrated team of experts, with a focus on time to market.
Our company has an informal organisational structure. In general, our people have a university degree in engineering or IT development. Our culture characterises itself as friendly, constructive but critical, curious and a bit of a perky edge. We commit to deliver, that is why you stand for quality and take responsibility to attune both externally and internally where necessary. Energy21 employs around 50 people in The Netherlands, 10 developers in Portugal and another 10 in Paraguay.
What we offer:
- A position within an established name in the energy sector
- Work with Tier-1 energy and utility companies in Europe to support them in the energy transition;
- A collaborative learning environment with personal development opportunities;
- The chance to leave your mark in a dynamic, innovative organisation with ambitious growth targets;
- Attractive primary and secondary conditions.
- Relevant BSc or MSc degree
- Experienced in working in multidisciplinary teams and projects in complex client environments, preferable in an energy supply and/or finance domain;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; demonstrated ability to identify business needs into operational business processes;
- Profound interest in IT and related processes;
- Preference to work with proven methods and best practices;
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with people at all levels in an organization;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Experience in portfolio management, trading, pricing and/or origination in the energy sector is a plus.
Interested or want to know more?
Call Didi for more information about the procedure via +31(0)6 – 33 988 446, e-mail Pepijn Elshof (firstname.lastname@example.org) for questions about the role.
If you are interested, please send your resume and motivation directly to Didi Dorssers: email@example.com