Energy21 is a rapidly growing company operating in the fast-paced changing and data-rich energy markets in Europe. Our customers are large energy and utility companies that are faced with operational challenges in the transition from fossil fuels towards renewable sources. To adapt and anticipate the required changes to systems and business processes, we believe that data is the key to make this transition. We therefor guide them with our broad energy market expertise and data management solutions. Our data management platform EBASE is at the core of this and enables clients to organise separate energy data streams to turn them into valuable information and business intelligence. Think balancing supply and demand, forecasting, curtailment or portfolio management. The latter being more relevant than ever at the current state of the market.
About the role
As a Junior Consultant you will (co-)design, code, implement and monitor a diverse range of solutions of our data management platform EBASE in close consultation with the customer. Both clients and projects vary greatly. From creating proof of concepts to monitoring solutions, from measurements to analyze the impact of a change or solution. You will be part of an agile working, multidisciplinary client team and work closely with customers. Learn what it takes to create a sustainable energy system, develop your programming skills and gain experience in consultancy. You can do this in a relaxed and friendly working culture where you can work in hybrid mode (not fully remote).
Discover what it’s like to work at Energy21 here: working at Energy21
Getting excited? Do you want to kickstart your career with an established name in the market and gain experience with a wide range of customers and projects? Then get in touch with us now!
What you need to have:
- A university education or equivalent educational institution, preferably with a Science, Technology, Engineering and/or Mathematics (STEM) background
- Competencies like social skills, pro-active, flexible, strong analytical skills and foremost you need to be responsible and independent.
What we offer in return:
- A position with an established name in the energy sector;
- Technically challenging projects for leading companies in Europe;
- Ability to directly contribute and be valuable straight away;
- Talented colleagues and an international work environment;
- Opportunity to specialise in the energy market, software development or Consultancy, or a combination.
Interested or want to know more?
Please send your resume and motivation to Didi Dorssers, HR Manager, via email@example.com, or get in touch to learn more about us and the position: +31 (0)6 33 98 8446.