We are an energy expert focusing on large energy stakeholders (both producing and consuming) and provide software solutions and data management services. Since the start of the company in 1997, we enable our clients to plan, operate and settle their energy strategy.
Our broad range of clients varies from large (inter)national stakeholders like Vattenfall, Essent or BASF to (semi)public organisations like Stedin and Tennet. We value longterm partnerships, always aim to add value and have an agile approach to change, improve and adapt as the energy market is more dynamic than ever! At Energy21, you work with analytical colleagues that share a passion for energy, have a natural curiosity and a drive to make things better.
Always looking for bright minds > Join our team now as (junior) consultant to:
- Work in close co-operation with clients and colleagues
- Solve complex issues in the context of our clients’ business processes and needs
- (Co-)Design, implement, and monitor data management solutions
What you need to have:
- A university education or equivalent ability, preferably with a Science, Technology, Engineering and/or Mathematics (STEM) background?
- Affinity with IT or experience in some of the following would be a plus:
- Competencies like social skills, pro-active, flexible, strong analytical skills and foremost responsible and independent
What we offer in return:
- A position within an established name in the energy sector
- Technically challenging projects for leading companies in Europe
- Ownership of your work
- International colleagues and travel possibilities
- Opportunity to develop as a specialist in the energy market
Interested or want to know more?
Please send your resume and motivation to Didi Dorssers via email@example.com.
For more information, give us a call: +31 (0)30 – 670 6660.