There is no market so dynamic and relevant as the energy market. Energy and utility companies are faced with more complex challenges due to the energy transition. Energy21 is looking for an experienced consultant that understands what the drive is of our customers and supports to tackle their challenges by translating this to our services. As a senior consultant, you contribute to a successful, international market expansion of Energy21.
About the job:
In this role, you combine your exceptional problem-solving capability with people skills and pragmatism to partner with our clients and tackle the challenges they face. You have a good understanding of what our customers drive, can untangle complex issues and are able to translate this to our services. You manage your initiated projects from A to Z, as well as the expectations of the stakeholders. As part of our multidisciplinary client teams, you lead them towards an optimal cooperation with our clients to realise and operationalise sustainable solutions.
Most important tasks and responsibilities as a lead consultant:
- Strengthen the relationship with the client, the client team and the internal organization;
- Understanding the client’s strategy and be ‘in control’ of the account plan;
- Be responsible for initiating and running projects from A to Z;
- Know the trends in the market and be able to translate these into our services;
- Manage people and resources while achieving objectives.
For more than 24 years we are an established name in the energy market. We service international tier-1 energy and utility companies with the implementation and management of business processes and IT solutions. Based on our EBASE platform, we offer standardised and customised solutions for commercial planning, operations and settlement processes. By integrating sustainable energy and creating opportunities that arise from the energy transition, Energy21 plays an important role for both the (energy intense) consumers and producers on the market.
Our company has an informal organisational structure. In general, our people have a university degree in engineering or IT development. Our culture characterises itself as friendly, constructive but critical, curious and a bit of a perky edge. We commit to deliver, that is why you stand for quality and take responsibility to attune both externally and internally where necessary. Energy21 employs around 50 people in The Netherlands, 10 developers in Portugal and another 10 in Paraguay.
What we offer:
- A position within an established name in the energy sector
- Work in a dynamic, innovative organisation with ambitious growth targets;
- Personal development opportunities in an inspirational environment;
- Attractive primary and secondary conditions, like a competitive salary and mobility scheme.
- Relevant BSc or MSc degree
- Experienced in leading multidisciplinary teams and projects in complex client environments;
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with people at all levels in an organisation
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills; demonstrated ability to identify business issues and synthesise conclusions into recommendations
- Profound interest in IT and related processes;
- Excellent skills to communicate effectively in Dutch and English;
Interested or want to know more?
We outsourced the recruitment process to YER. Please contact Phillip Wessels, Senior Consultant at YER, tel +31 (0)6 574 520 06.