The Energy Transition and push for decarbonization is transforming the landscape in our lives and industries. Electrification, decentralisation of production and consumption of electricity have major influence on how the energy sector operates.
At Energy21, we deliver energy data management solutions in order to support our clients in operationalising their sustainable energy strategies. With our energy expertise and digital capabilities we enable our clients to plan, steer and settle increasingly complex energy operations. We are an ambitious technology scale-up, consisting of 50 employees in Utrecht (Netherlands) and 20 in Portugal and Paraguay. We are entering a new, exciting phase, and looking for someone who’s ready to help move the company forward – who will join our ambition as we embark on our journey of growth.
We’re looking for a Project Controller who’s in for an exciting challenge. You will be part of the Finance & Control Team, and report to the Senior Business Controller. You will make sure we have grip on our projects by ensuring proper budgeting and forecasting, and by controlling our (time) spend. You support our project and client team managers in ensuring correct documentation for clients and suppliers, and proactively advise accordingly.
What will you do
- Be a sparring partner for team leads & project managers; initiate improvements
- Monitor and control the project administration and time registration – both for client and internal projects
- Send offer letters and invoices, request purchase orders
- Create insightful reports, perform ad-hoc analyses and recommend improvements
- Assist creating business cases
We are looking for someone with:
- A self-starter with at least a BSc. degree in Business Administration or Finance & Control
- Up to 5 years working experience in Business Control, Accountancy or Consultancy
- Analytical, result driven, well-organised with attention to detail
- Data-driven, enthusiastic about BI tools (Power BI)
- A strong personality, combining social skills with persuasiveness
- Proficiency in English and Dutch language
What we offer
- An inspiring work environment
- Personal development opportunities
- A competitive salary, 27 days annual leave, travel allowance
Sound like we’d be a good fit?
Great! Please send your resume and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please contact Michiel Mollink (e: email@example.com m: +31 6 5332 4352).