Are you a talented, enthusiastic, and experienced software engineer with C#/. NET (Core) background? Are you eager to develop clean, high-performance code that facilitates and inspires the larger energy companies throughout Europe? In this role you work closely with a diverse range of clients with their own challenges. Then join our team now!
Energy21 services international tier-1 energy and utility companies with the implementation and management of business processes and IT solutions. Our main product, EBASE, is a platform build using C++ that is used by companies to build their processes and business workflows on top of. It is mainly used to manage (energy) data and comply to the regulatory needs of the energy sector. You will work in a team of professionals at Energy21 where input and feedback are highly valued, and diversity is respected and valued.
About the job
You will be responsible to (re)write and improve (parts of) the platform towards a C# .NET (Core), event-based architecture that is build using a cloud-native approach. Tech Stack:
- Main backend development with C++ (Embarcadero) and some C# with .NET (Core) 3+;
- We currently support both Oracle and SQL Server, but SQL Server is our technology of choice;
- We use GitLab and Octopus Deploy for CI/CD. Everything is hosted on Microsoft Azure.
What you will be doing:
- Technical design, development, and maintenance of our C# .NET Core API;
- Work together with other programmers in converting (parts) of the platform towards C# micro-services with the help and by guidance of our existing C++ developers;
- Kick-start projects at various customers in the initial phase with the client teams.
- Lastly, you can take part in different internal projects focused on support infrastructure such as our customer and documentation portal.
- At least 2 to 3 years of professional experience in working with C# / ASP.NET (Core);
- Experience with Docker, micro-services & Domain-Driven Design;
- Strong communication skills (in English), both verbally and written;
- Able to translate abstract and technical terms to communicate with less technical colleagues, users & business owners;
- Responsible and independent to pick up a variety of problems or adaptations.
Good to have:
- Understanding or experience with Azure;
- Experience with Git familiarity with clean coding.
What we offer:
- Experienced colleagues in Utrecht and possibility to work in Lisbon & Paraguay from time-to-time;
- A competitive salary that matches your experience and attractive fringe benefits;
- A pleasant and inspiring work environment with plenty of opportunities to develop your skills.
Interested or want to know more?
Call Didi for more information about the procedure via +31(0)6 – 33 988 446, e-mail Vincent Smit (email@example.com) for questions about the role.
Interested? Please send your resume and motivation directly to Didi Dorssers: firstname.lastname@example.org