Are you a talented, quality-oriented, pro-active and motivated tester? Do you like to implement solutions and work with applications in a broader context? If you are looking for a full time job at an ambitious, growing international company then apply now!
You work in an agile team with other software and test engineers in Portugal, the Netherlands & Paraguay to:
- Implement and develop our EBASE platform for customers;
- Conduct manual and automated tests;
- Track and report test results, fix bugs;
- Professionalize the testing processes and procedures;
- Improve our development & test pipeline.
What are we looking for:
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, information technology or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in software quality assurance or software development
- Experience in automated testing
- Knowledge of CI environments and code quality tools (Octopus deploy/Jenkins/GitLab/Sonar)
- Hold excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, solution-minded
- Be pro-active and ability to work independently
- Good communication skills and a good team-player
- Be able to efficiently communicate in English, both orally and in writing
Nice to have:
- ISTQB certification
- Experience with C#, Python or Azure in general
What we offer:
- Competitive terms and conditions
- An enthusiastic team of smart colleagues within the Lisbon area
- A challenging and international working environment
- The opportunity to develop into a specialist test- or software-engineer
- Opportunity to work in the Netherlands
If you are interested in our job vacancy, send your CV with motivation letter to email@example.com to the attention of Solenn Alazet.
Energy21 is an originally Dutch-based organisation who services international energy and utility companies with the implementation and management of business processes and IT solutions. Our main product, EBASE, is a platform that is used by companies to build their processes and business workflows on top of. It is mainly used to manage (energy) data and comply to the regulatory needs of the energy sector.